Allstate - North Central
|Cash Investment:||$100,000||Investment Range:||$100,000 - $200,000|
|Franchise Fees:||$50,000||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||80||Financing Available:||Yes|
If you're ready to make your own business decisions, start with this one…
Allstate – North Central
Is A Low-Cost, Affordable Opportunity Waiting For YOU!
The Allstate Exclusive Agency
Allstate Insurance Company is a proven leader in the competitive field of insurance and financial services. Since 1931, we've built a legacy of innovation, service and success. We're ready to strengthen our position by expanding our Exclusive Agency force, which we believe is the best in the business. To help us reach our goals, we're looking for people who are motivated by the challenges and rewards of owning and operating one or more Allstate agencies.
We are ranked among one of the Fortune 100 companies, and our slogan, "You're in Good Hands with Allstate®," is one of the most recognized in the business.
As an Allstate Exclusive Agent you will have the opportunity to:
- Offer a comprehensive line-up of superior, affordable insurance and financial products.
- Make your own business decisions, including choosing your staff and location.
- Build a book of business in which you have an economic interest.
- Earn highly competitive commissions and rewards.
- Participate in a comprehensive Education Program.
- Have access to resources such as Field Sales Leaders, who provide consultation to help you successfully grow your agency, 24-hour customer service and customer-friendly marketing material.
There are two ways to become an Allstate Exclusive Agent:
- Purchase the economic interest in a book of business
- Build a new agency from the ground up
Whether you choose to purchase a new or existing agency, Allstate will be there with field and operations support to help make your business successful. Regardless of what your individual business plan forecasts for operational costs, you will need to provide validation that you have the first $50,000 in liquid capital for the states of Ohio and Indiana, and you will need to validate that you have access to additional funds (such as an executed business line of credit or other means) in the range of $50k to $100k. For the state of Michigan you will need to validate that the first $100k of your business plan is liquid and that you have access to additional funds in the range of $50k to $100k which can be an executed business line of credit or other means. Allstate does not take possession of your capital, it is for you to use to operate your business. For existing business purchases, the capital consideration may be less depending on the size of the agency you intend to purchase.
Run Your Business
Allstate Agents enjoy a true economic interest in the book of business they write — a rare advantage in the insurance industry. That means you get a business to pass on...or all the economic benefits when you sell*. To ensure your success, you'll also be able to leverage:
- The Allstate Customer Information Center that provides after-hours support for your agency.
- Ongoing support from Allstate field professionals.
- Our full line of property, casualty and financial services products.
- One of the largest teams of centralized claims professionals in the country with 24/7 support.
- Marketing materials designed to help you generate revenue for your agency.
- A customizable company website to help drive clients to you
Allstate Agents go to market prepared. Not only does our education program provide a comprehensive foundation — it's free both to agents and their entire staff.
Allstate's 5-8 weeks of education includes products, technology, and sales techniques courses with professional educators at the regional office and home office with some courses offered online. The Agency Owner will receive a $5000 to $7000 education completion bonus which is determined by distance traveled for training.
Do you have what it takes to be the Good Hands®?
We are looking for entrepreneurs who want to own their own business with No Franchise Fees, No Sign-On Fees Or Royalties, and are attracted by unlimited economic potential, are driven by success, and have capital to invest. Insurance experience is not required. Many of our successful agents have come from various backgrounds in other industries. Excellent business management skills or prior business ownership are desirable.
Franchise User Reviews
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About Allstate - North Central