Allstate - Pennsylvania
|Cash Investment:||$50,000||Investment Range:||$50,000|
|Franchise Fees:||$50,000||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||80||Financing Available:||Yes|
Run Your Business
Allstate Agents enjoy a true economic interest in the book of business they write — a rare advantage in the insurance industry. That means you get a business to pass on...or all the economic benefits when you sell*. To ensure your success, you'll also be able to leverage:
- The Allstate Customer Information Center that provides after-hours support for your agency.
- Ongoing support from Allstate field professionals.
- Our full line of property, casualty and financial services products.
- One of the largest teams of centralized claims professionals in the country with 24/7 support.
- Marketing materials designed to help you generate revenue for your agency.
- A customizable company website to help drive clients to you
With Allstate, you have a choice. You can start a new agency or purchase an existing one. Either way, there are no royalty or franchise fees.
Whether you choose to purchase a new or existing agency, Allstate will be there with field and operations support to help make your business successful.
Allstate Agents go to market prepared. Not only does our education program provide a comprehensive foundation — it's free both to agents and their entire staff.
Allstate's 5-8 weeks of education includes products, technology, and sales techniques courses with professional educators at the regional office and home office with some courses offered online.
Franchise User Reviews
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About Allstate - Pennsylvania