Griswold Home Care
|Cash Investment:||$75,000||Investment Range:||$98,500 - $121,200|
|Franchise Fees:||$49,500||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||258||Financing Available:||Yes|
Having referred more than 9,000 Caregivers and helped more than 65,000 individuals and families, Griswold Home Care is the pioneer of the home care industry with 30 years of experience. As the first non-medical home care franchise in the U.S., we refer Caregivers for older adults, people recovering from illness or surgery, as well as those with long-term disabilities.
Our services include, personal care, homemaking, companionship, incidental transportation and many more for clients who wish to remain safe and independent in their own homes.
A few benefits of being Griswold Home Care Franchisee include:
- Low start up costs
- Low on-going fees
- Truly unique winning business model
- Ability to start the business from your home
- Ability to purchase multiple territories
- The largest protected territories
- Allows you to make a difference in your community
- National recognition -Griswold Home Care has received recognition from Forbes, Success, and Entrepreneur magazines as well NBC's Today Show!
- Established affiliations with:
Training & Support
Our support is second to none in the industry. You'll receive:
Griswold Home Care Franchisees come from all walks of life. Some of the qualities we look for are:
- Leadership & Relationship building skills
- A commitment to top customer service
- The ability to market and sell for business
- The willingness to put the time, energy and funds into the this opportunity
- The desire to make a difference in the community
"What we were looking for was a good, solid business with a good reputation. What we found was a great business model and a solid company that really cared about what they did".
~Brad Culp, GRISWOLD HOME CARE franchisee, Atlanta, GA.
Vet Fran Participant - Griswold Home Care offers an 11% discount off the initial franchise fee to any honorably discharged US Military Veteran.
IMPORTANT: For those reading this advertisement, and subsequently wanting additional information about Griswold Home Care's opportunities, please complete the form to the right. With our receipt of your information, we will be in contact with you almost immediately to verify with you the information you have submitted. Following the verification process, you then will be contacted by Michelle Albanna, an affiliate of Griswold's Home Care’s a professional consultant, who will give you more information about the Griswold Home Care business opportunity with no cost or obligation to you. Thank you for your interest.
Franchise User Reviews
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About Griswold Home Care