|Cash Investment:||$74,800||Investment Range:||$74,800 - $98,800|
|Franchise Fees:||$39,500||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||278||Financing Available:||Yes|
Why Senior Helpers?
About Senior Helpers:
- More than a companion care company, Senior Helpers provides full in home personal and companion care to seniors, including help with daily tasks such as light housework, meal preparation, errands, transportation, medicine reminders, meal planning, and Alzheimer’s care.
- Provide professional caregivers to senior citizens who wish to stay in their homes as opposed to going to a nursing home or assisted living facility. In other words, we help the elderly to enjoy a higher quality of life by allowing them to live at home - where they want to be.
- Offering a continuum of care (beyond basic companionship) puts Senior Helpers at the forefront of the industry and gives us a strategic advantage in the marketplace.
- After years of perfecting our service offering and business model, we have created the Senior Helpers network, providing essential senior companion and personal services nationally.
- Earn an excellent living while helping members of their community!
Key Business Features
a) Low initial investment (90K)
b) Strong income potential (Huge Earnings Claim)
c) Very experienced corporate support team
d) Health Insurance provided for Franchisee and Franchisees Employees.
e) Senior Gems Training has been endorsed by the Alzheimer’s Association. We are the leader in Dementia and Alzheimer Care in this field.
f) Senior Helpers has awarded 279 territories with 299 open across the USA and opportunities in Canada available!
Modest real estate requirements (small office space)
Our franchisee candidates must display strong management and people skills. They will need to be experienced in managing personnel and have the resolution to market and recruit aggressively.
Role of Franchisee
- Executive owner / Management of staff
- Owners main responsibility is to market to influence centers such as churches, physicians and hospitals
- Owners will also oversee operational activities including recruitment, office administration, and client coordination
- 401K & Health Insurance provided for the franchisee, as well as the franchisees employees
- Payroll service is provided by Corporate
- Territory size is normally 15k minimum – 25k of Seniors age 75+ (competitors give average < 10k per territory)
- Small office space – 300 sq. ft.
- Currently, nearly 20% of seniors have significant long-term care needs. Studies also indicate that by 2020, the number of senior households is expected to grow by nearly 53%, with more than 80% of seniors expected to still be homeowners.
- Their in-home needs will grow, as well, with the number of seniors with disabilities expected to continually increase.
- A US government commission recently concluded that “the need for Home- and Community-Based Services will grow substantially owing to the desire for seniors to age in place.”
Training: initial training, on-going support, help lines, field support, annual meetings, advertising, central purchasing etc: Senior Helpers provides all of our franchise partners a comprehensive training program at our corporate office. They will also receive on-site training in their office during their ramp up. Senior Helpers provides experienced training for internal staff and caregivers through Senior Helpers University online. Also, Senior Helpers is launching a HUGE internet marketing campaign in 2012. The biggest the industry has seen.
Click to Watch Video
Senior HelpersMore than a companion care company, Senior Helpers provides complete in home personal and companion care to seniors.
Franchise User Reviews
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About Senior Helpers