The Cleaning Authority
|Cash Investment:||$101,000||Investment Range:||$150,000 - $250,000|
|Franchise Fees:||$75,001||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||190||Financing Available:||Yes, via third party|
Time to have a business... and a life.
The Cleaning Authority (TCA) was founded in 1989 and has been franchising since 1996. Our 180+ franchise owners service over 80,000 active customers and deliver 40,000 cleans per week. We provide our owners the most innovative and sophisticated methods to acquire and retain customers in the residential cleaning businesses, and when you speak with them, that is what you'll hear.
We offer a rock solid, time tested, long term business model
- Residential cleaning is not a fad, it's a service every household needs and cannot be replaced by machines or technology.
- This is a Monday through Friday business, with few to no weekends or holidays.
- Our customers need our services and use them frequently.
We are not looking for cleaners, nor want you to clean
Our franchisees implement an ambitious and effective customer acquisition program. This program, through employee management and client satisfaction systems, drives their cash based, residual revenue model. The Cleaning Authority’s business model combines simple business fundamentals with refined systems, and an unprecedented support infrastructure, providing tremendous potential, and a wonderful lifestyle with flexibility.
Per unit sales averaged better than $1 Million in 2011 and right at $1M for 2013 the the top third of franchisees averaged more than $1.6 Million in 2013*.
You’ll Have a Clear Advantage over the Competition
In over 25 years we’ve preformed over 15 million cleans (more than $1.5 Billion in franchisee revenue) and that number grows every day. We've developed and continue to refine the most complete package of proven business systems, services and support in the homeservices industry.
Our Six Key Elements Give You an Edge:
- Prime, protected territories are available across the U.S. and are twice the size of the territories offered by most other brands.
- Training and support programs that teach you our well thought-out, proven operating system.
- National Call Center answers inbound calls while you are away from your office professionally and efficiently.
- Multi Channel Marketing Programs that bring customers to you.
- Detail-clean rotation system the carefully organized, detailed cleaning schedule that ensures homes are thoroughly clean which has helped establish our growing reputation for excellence.
- Proprietary software tracking program that was developed in-house will help you track and manage virtually every aspect of your business remotely.
And finally, there's one more thing we give you; one that may be the most important of all--we give you time.
Time to be with your family. Time to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Time to have a business... and a life. After all, what good is having a successful business if you don't have time to enjoy it?
* Refer to item 19 in The Cleaning Authority Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
Franchise User Reviews
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About The Cleaning Authority