The Grounds Guys
|Cash Investment:||$50,000||Investment Range:||$70,970 - $129,997|
|Franchise Fees:||$35,000||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||245||Financing Available:||Yes|
Stake Your Claim
Of the roughly 50 million acres of grass in the U.S., an estimated 21 million of those acres are private lawns. That’s a LOT of green space! It doesn’t matter what part of the country, or what type of climate, there is always a need for residential and commercial grounds care services, whether it’s lawn maintenance and landscaping or snow removal and holiday lighting.
Grounds Guys is staking a real claim in the industry, and is looking for future landscape management and lawn care franchise owners.
Our company is a quickly expanding international business that is helping our franchisees meet and exceed their financial, professional and personal goals. Our expertise lies in providing the right tools, support and environment to turn those goals and dreams into a reality. We see it happen every day. Why shouldn’t it happen to you?
"I have more control over my business which allows me to have more time to foucs on building my business and enjoying my family." - Brad Bell, Grounds Guys franchisee, Owensboro, KY
You invest in us. We invest in you.
With franchising, you get the independence of starting your own business with the security of joining forces with a nationally recognized brand. The combination of your energy and ambition with the experience and expertise of a larger company is explosive in its potential for success.
What you can expect:
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you for your first year. Franchisees in their second year of operation and after will be assigned a Regional Service Manager to advise them when needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
- Nationwide networking support: You’ll have over 245 fellow Grounds Guys franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That’s a LOT of people to “talk shop” with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
"Our business grew quickly by learning how to attract loyal team members." - Peter Van Stralen, Grounds Guys President, CANADA
And there’s MORE…
"As a Grounds Guys franchisee, the future is really in our hands, and that's what we are msot excited about. We're able to set any goal that we want and know that we have the vehicle in place to achieve it. I'm learning how to be a bnusiness owner and not having the business run my life." - Kenny Smith, Grounds Guys franchisee, Spokane Valley, WA
Franchise User Reviews
People Who Viewed The Grounds Guys Also Submitted for These FranchisesSorry, no records to display!
News / Press Releases for The Grounds Guys
The Dwyer Group Adds The Grounds Guys To Franchise LineupFeb 20, 2011 - February 17th, 2010 The Dwyer Group has announced a business agreement with Canadian-based Sunshine Grounds Care and will market franchises in the United States under the brand of The Grounds Guys, effective immediately.
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About The Grounds Guys